Membership in the AAHS
Join thousands of aviation enthusiasts worldwide in a common cause to share in the preservation and propagation of the rich hertitage of aviation!
- Enjoy receiving and reading the outstanding quarterly AAHS Journal and informative FLIGHTLINE newsletter.
- Obtain new, behind the scenes insight associated with the design and development of Civil and Military aviation.
- Network with other aviation history enthusiasts.
- Free online access to past AAHS Journal articles, research materials and databases.
- Make new contacts that can help you develop your personal library and collections and have access to over 30,000 periodicals and thousands of negatives and rare aviation books.
- Advertise your aviation "Wants" and "Disposals" in the Society newsletter andor on-line bulletin board (coming soon) to connect with other members interested in historic aircraft, aviators, markings, insignia, and modeling, or to exchange books, photographs, magazines, documents or aviation memorabilia.
- Access to the AAHS image archive containing over 1,000,000 images and 3-View archive containing over 7,000 drawings.
- Become an aviation journalist - The AAHS Journal is recognized as the leading aviation historical publication in the world today. Virtually all material published is the result of original research by our members. As a member, you are encouraged to contribute photos, plans, articles and art for publication.
|Mexico & Canada||$54.00||$104.00|
electronic versions of the AAHS Journal.
( All amounts are in US Dollars )
[On-line] [Download Printable Form]
Note: The application form is in Adobe Acrobat Format. You will need to have the Acrobat Reader plug-in in order to view or print this form. If you don't already have it, you can obtain it free from Adobe by clicking the button below and following the instructions provided.